Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Not Much To Say

Just sitting here at work (yes, I should be working) I just thought I should update my blog, although I don't have much to say. Just get rid of this smog gunk . . .because I hate to see it outside! I just know the closer to the end of winter we get the better the weather is outside. I can't wait for warmer weather and spend more time outside.

We went to Provo about two weeks ago for the Elk's Hoop Shoot for Garrison. This was the District event with kids ages 8-13. There was one kids who was fantastic making 24/25 shots. And then you see his father who is one of the assistant coaches for BYU! This kid has a future. Garrison was in a different age group by was 3rd out of 4 boys. That doesn't sound too great until you realize all the kids they had to beat out back in November just to make it to this spot. I think if he works on his free throws this next year he would certainly be a better shooter. While we were looking for the school we went past the Provo Tabernacle. It had burned down on the inside and to actually see the building was something else. Garrison is now playing Jr. Jazz ball and have won one game and tied another. We're early in the season so we'll see how much he improves by the end. We got the second term report cards and he was all A's again!

Payton is still cute as ever! She is doing great in school and had received all E's for the second term. She has started dance again and will work more on ballet for her next program which will be in May. It is really fun to see her grow in this area.

Greg and I are still working at our same jobs and feel blessed to have them. It's not everyday that we enjoy going, but our companies are really good about giving us the time off we need to be at school programs, actives or even sporting events.



Well, our Jazz team isn't doing too well at the moment - just losing for the 6th straight game. The season is almost half over and they WILL find what will CLICK together and PLAY as a team and have a much better IMPROVED record before the run for playoffs. We still have hope for you guys!

No comments: